Teamwork is critical to running a successful organization. We help leaders strengthen relationships so that they can have a greater impact on effectiveness, motivation, and engagement.
These customizable workshops are designed to help your leaders be the best leaders they can be.
building your team
Almost everything organizations do is in teams. It is critical leaders understand what characteristics make a great team and how to foster those in their teams. This workshop is built around Patrick Lencioni’s work on the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Here are the three things we will focus on during this workshop:
- Employees are typically on multiple teams in an organization. Do your employees understand what teams they are on and which team has priority?
- What are the five essential characteristics of a high performing team?
- How do you build trust and handle conflict among team members? How do you maintain commitment and hold team members accountable?
Engaging Your Team
Experience shows that it is not possible for an organization to realize its potential without having engaged employees. Employee engagement is not a onetime event. Yet how many leaders understand what drives employee engagement?
Here are some of the topics we will discuss in this workshop:
- What is employee engagement? How do you know when you have it?
- What are the primary drivers of employee engagement and how can we foster those in our company?
- What role does pay and benefits have in fostering engagement? The answer may surprise you.